Klinkerit deep acrylic primer is intended for priming the surfaces of the substrate on which the thermal insulation boards are glued and the reinforced layer before performing other work. The surface must be dry and clean, free of grease, oil, wax, oil paint, etc. The primer is applied to the surface with a brush, roller or low pressure sprayer. Klinkerit primer strengthens the surface, reduces and evens out the absorption of the substrate and improves adhesion to the surface. Klinkerit primer is intended for exterior and interior works.
- The surface must be dry, firm and clean. Loose, peeling parts of the surface, as well as dust, dirt, old paint residue and dirt, must be removed.
- Stir well before use.
- Work with a brush, roller or airless sprayer without leaving uncovered areas.
- Continue other work only after the primer is completely dry, but not earlier than after 2 hours.
- The air and surface temperature during application and drying of the surface must be between + 5 °C and + 25 °C, the relative humidity of the air must not exceed 80%.
- In all cases, the instruction provided on the packaging of the product or in the accompanying documents must be followed first!
- All rules for safe transport, storage and operation must be followed!
- Store materials only in the sealed and original packaging.
- Do not empty the used product into drains, water courses or sewage systems.
- Dispose of empty packaging in accordance with local waste disposal regulations.
- Specifications are determined at a temperature of + 23 ° C and a relative humidity of 50%, unless otherwise stated.
- Buckets of 10 l.
- Density – 1.01 ± 0.01 g / cm 3;
- pH – 8-9;
- Dry matter content – 7 ± 0.25%.
- Usage: 150-200 ml / m 2 (indicated per layer, depending on the absorption and relief of the substrate).
- Drying time: 2 hours. (specified for one layer).
- Storage temperature: from + 5 °C to + 30 °C.
- The shelf life of the product in the original packaging is 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Protect packaging from damage, do not freeze. Do not use the primer after it has been exposed to freezing!