Klinkerit elastic adhesive – ready to use with Klinkerit tiles. Extremely elastic, fast-working adhesive, resistant to water and cold. The consistency of the glue allows not only to glue, but also to fill the gaps between the tiles. Eight different colors to suit different Klinkerit tile designs.
On the reinforced layer, Klinkerit adhesive is applied with a spatula with 4 mm high teeth. Klinkerit glue is applied 100% of the base surface (reinforced layer). The tiles are glued by pressing them all the way into a layer of glue, the thickness of which must not be less than 2 mm. The glue in the seams is smoothed with a brush, and the width of the gaps between the tiles is 10.0 – 12.0 mm.
- Buckets of 15 kg each.
- Density – 1.8 ± 0.05 g / cm 3;
- Consumption: ~ 2.5 kg / m 2;
- Particle distribution (maximum particle size): ≤ 1.0 mm;
- Dry matter content, 105 ° C: ≥ 86%;
- Storage temperature: from + 5 ° C to + 30 ° C.
- The shelf life of the product in the original packaging is 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Protect packaging from damage, do not freeze. Do not use the adhesive after it has been exposed to freezing!